Thursday 31 October 2013

An Introduction

Hi,


    Welcome to my blog. I am a student mildly addicted to stationary, organisation and colourful notes. I love organising things, keeping them neat and making sure that everything has its place. I know that for some people, especially students (and those in A/ level/GCSE years at school) can have trouble with keeping their work organised so I'd like to help. I aim to post a segment every week and build up a base of ideas that you can use to help keep your notes understandable, revision fun and interesting (yes it is possible!) and make sure that you know where everything is when it comes to exams and quizzes.

  So, a little about me - I am currently studying BSc (Hons) Pharmacology, what this means for you is that I am studying a science degree so information about practicals and staying on top of lap reports will also be posted. I am studying my degree at University College London, what that means for you is that they require a high standard of work, there are revision quizzes throughout the year, they have a mentoring program run with the second years to help freshers (like myself) into study so I have the experience needed, as well as the support, to give you a good guide to staying on top of work. I am living in halls, this means that this year I was able to design my room how I wanted it, I have limited space so I have to keep things neat and tidy, as well as having ample space for notes. Finally, I have changed my note keeping style since doing my A levels so I have an idea of what works for me and what doesn't, I can present the notebook vs refill pad argument to you having been on both sides of it.

   So my first post on organisation will be up this week, I'll be writing this as I continue my first year of studies, and hopefully you'll pick up some useful tips. Please feel free to submit your own tips for staying organised, and let me know if something I've suggested hasn't worked out very well for you.

  Until next time,
 
     Kate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment